Thursday 16 January 2020

Jennifer Kirkham

- Australian model and sometime actress

- From her Star Now profile: “1983 was the year I was an extra in Mad Max Thunderdome, filmed at Homebush NSW. Next, I decided to go to Manila for a Filipino Film, Mad Warrior , I was second lead to Anthony Alonzo who was well known over there. I originally went to Manila with 5 other Aussie Models for Fashion Show Season at the Silahis International Hotel. Many catwalk jobs later, I worked in the UK, Hong Kong and France; included JANZEN Swimwear. TV commercials and print include: Crispix Box Cover Shoot - Kelloggs, not quite VOGUE! I do have some lovely old editorial as I did alot of hair shampoo work and coverboxes. A few TV commercials include: Aloe Vera Shampoo, Cypress Lakes Golf Resort. International : Etienne Aigner and Lane Crawford. Also, I was an extra in the movie with Geoffrey Rush Lantana filmed at Ettalong. I started Modelling in the 80's in my 20's.”

 
 
As Rea in Mad Warrior/Clash Of The Worlords (dir. Willy Milan, 1984)

No comments:

Post a Comment