Wednesday 15 August 2018

James Gaines Jr

- Born in Hawaii to an African-American father, Filipina mother: "My first time in Philippines was in 1965, my father being a retired army officer was working for the US embassy then. It was on and off in the Philippines for me and my only sister. Because my Mother was working in Hawaii so we shuttled back and forth."

- Interviewed by me in 2006 and 2007 for The Search For Weng Weng book (2017)

- Interviewed in 2010, published here

- Currently [as of August 2018] in Manila

- MUCH more info to come!

As James in Bruce's Fist Of Vengeance (dir. Bill James, 1980)

As an uncredited boat crew member in Temptation Island (dir. Joey Gosiengfiao, 1980)

Uncredited as Bill James' friend in Waikiki (dir. Elwood Perez, 1980)

As an uncredited Gladiator (back, right) in Firecracker/Naked Fist (dir. Cirio H. Santiago, 1981)

On the set of Rescue Team (dir. "John Gale"/Jun Gallardo, 1983)

Uncredited as Skinny in Mad Dog (dir. "John Gale"/Jun Gallardo, 1983)

As Reynold's assistant - credited as "James Gaines" - in Ninja's Force (dirs. Romano Kristoff and "Teddy Page"/Teddy Chiu, 1985)

As Lieutenant Jim Garvey in War Without End (dir. "Teddy Page"/Teddy Chiu, 1986)

As Sergeant Morgan in Commando Invasion (dir. "John Gale"/Jun Gallardo, 1986)

As Sly - credited as "Jim Gaines" - in Double Edge (dir. "John Lloyd"/Teddy Chiu, 1986)


1 comment:

  1. hey how you doing james its geno from from blood ring if you get a chac. chance call me collect if youhave need to talk you about some people my number is 1 928 201 8747

    ReplyDelete